Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My favorite makeup look EVER!...

When it comes to makeup everyone has their favorite look. So when my sister asked me to do her makeup for a wedding I thought "aha... favorite look time!" What is my favorite look you ask?...


A grey smoky eye with a pop of color and a pink lip. Most people like to pair smoky eyes with a nude lip but I like to liven it up with a pink lip, why not right? I think smoky is very sultry and and sexy but the pink lip adds a touch of beauty and softness to an otherwise edgy look. Top it of with a flush cheek and OHMAHGAWD!!!

I DIE!

Yes, I have been watching too much Rachel Zoe Project, hehe...

Anyways, here it is, my sister in all her glory. Let me tell you, when I show people this picture they say, "who is that?" I love that she is so glammed up that no one can recognize her! I did her hair as well, it's super easy and WAY red carpet! Sort of a romantic modern retro look. I love it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment