Friday, September 10, 2010

Michelle Williams & Ryan Gosling Cover W Magazine

I absolutely love this picture. Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling are 2 of my most favorite actors. Both have been in extremely popular movies but I love them for their more un-known roles.
 My favorite Michelle Williams move would have to be a film called "I'm not there." I'm not there is a movie about Bob Dylan's life, it's a very... confusing movie. In this movie 6 actors depict different facets of Bob Dylan's life, Michelle Williams plays Coco Rivington , a "representation of Andy Warhol 'it girl' Edie Sedgwick." I think I have never seen Michelle more beautiful in any other movie than she was in this movie.
Ryan Gosling, of course starred along side Rachel McAdams in The Notebook. We have all seen and I'm sure love this movie but my favorite Ryan Gosling movie is called "Lars and the Real Girl. In this movie Ryan plays an extremely shy and awkward man named Lars who strikes up a relationship with a doll he ordered off the internet. Basically the people of the town thinks he is crazy and delusional but go along with it because Lars is such a sweet natured, good guy. The relationship with the doll is not sexual at all, it's deeper then that, I think he is using the doll as a way to come out of his shell because before he never established a relationship with anyone in the town. I love movies where actors go outside of the box and play roles that are not expected of them. "Lars and the Real Girl" is that movie for Ryan Gosling.
Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling are starring alongside each other in a new movie called "Blue Valentine." I'm beyond excited to see 2 of my favorite actors share the big screen together. In promotion for that new movie Michelle and Ryan covered W Magazine. Pictures Below.





No comments:

Post a Comment