Sunday, May 23, 2010

Aqua Blue Summer Look

When I do my makeup I usually stay away from any sort of color. I'm not afraid of it, I just prefer more neutral colors like tans, browns, and especially bronzes (hello Urban Decay YDK!) But recently when playing around with my makeup trying to brighten up my look for the warmer months I tried out this Aqua Blue look, and MUCH TO MY SURPRISE I got tons of compliments from my customers at work. I was very pleased but went back to my neutrals, well about 2 weeks later I wore the same look and AGAIN I got tons of compliments! Anyways, the moral of this story is colored eye shadows get noticed much more then the neutrals, and they definitely get more compliments (and I like those ;) After I came to this realization I decided to go ahead and do a tutorial over this look, not only is it great for the summer but it is insanely easy to create! Below is the list of products I used to create this look and the tutorial itself!

Products Used:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot MACCOSMETICS.COM
Sephora Jumbo Eye Pencil in Blue SEPHORA.COM
Urban Decay Eye Shadow in Sellout EBAY.COM (Book of Shadows II) or UrbanDecay.com (Single)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Flipside EBAY.COM (Book of Shadows II) or UrbanDecay.com (Single)
Maybelline Eyeshadow Ivy League Trio in Gold Drugstores
NYX Eyeshadow in White Pearl NYXCOSMETICS.COM or Drugstores
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black Drugstores
L'oreal Paris Double Extend Tubes- Primer Only Drugstores
Maybelline Colossal Volum Express in Black Drugstores
E.L.F Eyebrow Kit in Dark EyesLipsFace.com
MAC Creme Blush in Posey MACCOSMETICS.COM
NARS Blush in Orgasm SEPHORA.COM
Victoria's Secret Lip Gloss VICTORIASSECRET.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment