Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fashion Icon

When I hear the phrase FASHION ICON the first person who pops into my head is Sarah Jessica Parker. Her style is INSANE! No one, and I mean NO ONE can pull off half of the looks she does and make it look so effortless. I'm sure I am just one of many girls who watched (watches) re runs of Sex and the City just hoping some of her fashion wisdom will rub off on us. This post doesn't really have purpose except to motivate you to push the limits with your style, wear what feels good and not what you think OTHER people will approve of. The sexiest thing about a person is their individuality and confidence, so push the limits! Have fun with your clothes, just like makeup, fashion is an art form and a way to express yourself... Now... Sarah Jessica Parker...
(PLEASE CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO ENLARGE!)
(After clicking, you can click again to zoom)



No comments:

Post a Comment