Monday, June 21, 2010

Glamour Magazine 5 Miracle Workers UNDER 5 Dollars!

When it comes to beauty and fashion, Glamour Magazine is the way to go! I recently purchased the June 2010 issue and inside I found an article titled 5 Miracle Workers Under 5 Dollars. If you frenquently buy makeup from places such as MAC or Sephora then you know how expensive it can be! So when I seen this article I thought Whoa! I can go buy all 5 of these items for less than 30 bucks (I've spent more than that on 1 item... shhh) and 5 "Miracle Workers" no less! So it took a little while but I finally got all these little beauties in the same place at the same time and this video is the product of that...

1 comment:

  1. Great video! The camera loves u :)
    I love ur make up in the video.
    And awesome job on the reviews
    Xoxo <3
    Margara

    ReplyDelete